best weight loss program, citrimax weight loss tablet, doctor weight loss product spokesperson, dottie's weight loss zone, easy weight loss, fasting for weight loss, free weight loss chart, free weight loss tips, green tea weight loss, health weight loss, healthy weight loss, healthy weight loss program, How to Reduce Belly Fat, medical weight loss center, physician weight loss expert, quick weight loss diets, teen weight loss, walking for weight loss, Weight loss, weight loss articles, weight loss blog, weight loss center, weight loss clinic, weight loss diet, weight loss diets, weight loss forum, weight loss help, weight loss herbs, weight loss new york city, weight loss pill, weight loss plan, weight loss plateau, weight loss secrets, weight loss success stories, weight loss supplements, weight loss support, weight loss surgery, wellbutrin and weight loss
About 80 percent of your ability to reduce excess body fat is determined by what you eat, with the other 20 percent related to exercise and other healthy lifestyle habits such as sleep and stress reduction. What this means is that if your diet is based on sugar/fructose and processed junk food, your chances of getting flat, ripped abs, even if you work out religiously, are quite slim…
1. Interval training. You can do crunches all day long, but you will never see that six-pack if it is buried under layers of fat. To achieve a truly flat stomach, work in some cardiovascular exercise between sit-ups, crunches, planks and other abdominal exercises. Try jumping rope, running on a treadmill or even do jumping jacks for 30 seconds to one minute between each set. You will shred fat while building a solid core.
2. Don’t skip meals. Skipping meals is an easy way to earn a round waistline. When you skip meals, your body responds by raising cortisol levels, increasing cravings and storing fat, especially in the abdomen. Consuming small meals and snacks throughout the day can pacify cravings and rev up your metabolism to prevent fat storage.
3. Skip the sweets. Sugar is the mortal enemy of a flat tummy. Sugar causes unnecessary spikes, crashes of your blood sugar levels and, when consumed in excess, gets stored as fat. If you crave sweets, keep fruits like blueberries, raspberries and strawberries accessible to pacify your sweet tooth.
4. Increase vitamin C. Vitamin C, found in abundance in citrus fruits, broccoli, kale and bell peppers, can aid in keeping cortisol levels under control. Plus, vitamin C is essential in the production of carnitine, which the body uses to convert fat into energy.
5. Boost intake of healthy fats. Although you should still moderate your intake, healthy fats like avocados, walnuts and olive oil can improve satiety. These foods will also rev up your metabolism thanks to high doses of omega-3.
6. Sleep. Statistically, when people get busy, sleep moves down on the list of priorities. However, sleep is so important to weight management and optimal health that you can’t afford to skimp on it. Multiple studies have proven that too little or poor quality sleep leads to weight gain, junk food cravings and increased risk of heart disease and diabetes. Getting more sleep is an easy way to keep your body trim and healthy.
7. Relax. Cortisol is the stress hormone. When you’re stressed, levels of cortisol rise. In cases of chronic stress, like tight deadlines at work, financial crises, injury or illness, your cortisol levels can reach extremes or impair the function of your adrenal system all together. This can lead to weight gain or the inability to lose weight, decreased immunity and increased levels of inflammation. Making time to relax and meditate each day – even for only five minutes – can help you keep cortisol levels balanced.
8. Stop boozing, quit smoking
Think cigarettes keep you thin? Think again. Both smoking and alcohol raise the levels of the stress hormone cortisol in your body.
Top food to Reduce Belly Fat
This tiny food is not only rich in skin-boosting vitamin E and protein, but their richness in fibre content helps you to stay full for a longer duration. Even though they are slightly high in calories but that will not contribute to belly fat, so keep swapping a handful of almonds as snacks to curb your hunger.
The name says it all – this giant fruit contains 82 percent water, which helps to keep you full for a longer duration and also removes excess sodium present in the body. This super sweet fruit, is also rich in vitamin C and contains barely 100 calories in one cup. So start eating this delicious fruit as a snack, if you wish to have a body like your favourite celeb.
Consuming means on a regular basis helps to get rid of the body fat, develop body muscles and improves digestion. Beans also help to feel full for a longer duration, thus avoiding over indulgence. Add beans to your diet, if you want your middle to be sexy and firm.
4: Green leafy vegetable
Want to get a flat tummy instantly? Then fill for plate with green leafy vegetables. All types of green leafy vegetables are extremely low in calories, full of fibre and offer several vital vitamins and minerals that help to ease water retention without causing the bloating and tummy discomfort.
Cucumber is an extremely refreshing and low-calorie food. They contain approximately 96 percent water content, which makes it a cooling food. One full cucumber contains just 45 calories, making it sexy stomach food.
This is a truly magic fruit, due to their richness in various vital nutrients. Avocado is rich in fibre, which helps to keep hunger at bay and the presence of monounsaturated fatty acids helps to burn belly fat easily.
The best way to start your journey to sexy stomach is by having oats for your breakfast. Oats are filling and thus help you to lose weight. Besides, it is also low in calorie and provides energy to your body slowly. It is a very good source to provide energy to your body all throughout the day, which keeps you feeling fuller for longer and can even lower your cholesterol.
The best way to avoid stomach bloat is by keeping yourself very well hydrated. Drinking ample amounts of water helps to flush excess fluid and toxins out of your system.
Apples are packed with fibre, which makes your belly feel full. Thus, avoiding over eating; besides it also fills your body with maximum nutrients.
Peppermint has great healing and calming digestive properties. It is also good for removing belly fat. The easiest way to do this is to drink it in tea form. Besides, it also helps in cleansing your skin.